- Property Type: House
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1950
- Property condition: Fair
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Open carport
- Construction: Brick veneer
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Bare wooden floors)
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Rangehood and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Views: Rural
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Cute 2-bedroom bungalow in super location. Lovely flat 1007sqm (approx.) section. Features original kitchen, separate office, large covered outdoor BBQ/patio area. Single garage and carport.
An ideal first home or investment. In zone for top rated schools. Within easy access to motorway, cafes, wineries and Norwest shopping mall.
Imagine with some improvements it could really shine.
Realize the potential and watch your money grow!
Vendor bought, will consider all offers.