- Land Size: 1.2497 Ha
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2006
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Lifestyle
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: 4 car garaging plus workshop, Internal access, Double lock-up, Tandem, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Render and Hot Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun and Corrugated iroon
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles, Carpet and Timber
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Under floor, Woodfire (Closed, Open), Other (HRV, Heat Pump for under floor heating. Open fire place in lounge, fire box in Winter lounge.)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Smart wiring
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Ethernet to all main rooms.)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains, Heated towel rails x 2, Double Oven, free standing fridge and free standing Freezer plus additional Fridge, Microwave, Range hood, Dishwasher, Stereo and ceiling speakers, fridge and microwave in guest room. In workshop: workbench and cupboards, tall 2 door cupboard, shelving, ancillary cupboard and bench. General: Irrigation system for lawn, river water petrol pump irrigation electric pressure pump.
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Granite, Timber and Other (Double Ovens in Kitchen)
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Winter Lounge, Library / Reading area. Sewing / ironing room.)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Rural, Private, Bush
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Tank & River
- Nearest Town/School: Waimauku
- Landscaping: Mature trees
- Plantings: Extensive
- Contour: Flat
- Fencing: Fully
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer, Backyard access, Manicured, Other (Established Vegetable Gardens and fruit trees)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 2 x 180litres
- Water supply: Tank (size: 2 x 25,000 litres)
- Sewerage: Waste Water Treatment
About this listing
Arrived at via a liquidambar tree-lined drive, the 'Nautica' solid masonry exterior merges fluidly with the peaceful green surrounds immediately invoking a sense of relaxation.
Comprising distinctive wings stemming from a central and spacious living area, the chef is treated to a gastronome's kitchen featuring granite work surfaces and brand appliances with the rustic touch of a timber-topped island.
Covered portico and adjoining dining provides options for summer living and entertaining while the winter lounge with wood burner is a welcome retreat in the colder months. The communal family room is a great space for everyone to come together in front of the open fire or alternatively, seek solitude in the library or music room.
The family wing features two double bedrooms, bathroom and office plus a flex-room while a guest suite offers semi-independent living with kitchenette and ensuite tailor made for in-laws or B&B visitors.
Master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in located in a separate wing assuring the parents of incredible privacy and a sense of separation from the remainder of the home.
A bus service past the gate ferries the children to decile-10 Waimauku school with access to the CBD simplified by the North Western Motorway.
Five-bay garaging accommodates four cars plus trailer plus workshop.
A truly stunning lifestyle property from a very motivated Vendor who has built his new dream home and is ready to move onto the next chapter of his life.
This Property Must Be Sold!