- The seller sets the terms, conditions, settlement day and deadline.
- The auction-oriented target market puts the ‘spotlight’ on the property, adding a competitive edge that strongly favours the seller.
- The property gains high profile marketing through Harcourts huge resources along with extensive use of open homes during a planned timetable allows easy access for buyers to inspect your property.
- The property is neither overpriced nor undersold; its value is determined by the market and individual buyers.
- The ‘no price’ aspect will attract more genuinely interested, cash buyers.
- It will allow sellers to plan ahead in the knowledge that a specific date has been set for the sale of their home.
- A cash buyer means that seller can proceed immediately with their goals.
- A sense of urgency is created by the set time frame, bringing interested buyers to a point of decision.
- The level of market interest will help the seller gauge the reserve price, with the real possibility of achieving a premium price.
- The seller has the option and may decide to accept a cash offer prior to auction day.
- Those who attend the auction will be focused on establishing the maximum price they will pay, not how little the offer should be.
- The seller controls the terms of transaction and actively participates in the sale process.
- A successful purchase requires a payment of a deposit on the day, usually 10% of the purchase price.
- Harcourts powerful websites will expose your property 24 hours 7 days per week to Local, National and International customers.
- Harcourts huge network of branches in Auckland, across the North Shore and throughout New Zealand with cutting edge technology systems will create extra exposure for the property.
- If the property is passed in, it will be exposed on the open market as an exclusive listing at a saleable price established from the market feedback received throughout the auction process.
- On the top of all of this, the level of service and feedback by their sales consultant is second to none.